Monday, July 26, 2010

Landscape Design -- Kinda Awesome?

So, I'm making baby steps at re-landscaping the Bero backyard. I hired a landscape designer to come up with some plans and I'm fairly pleased at what she came up with. This lady had a passion for what she was doing and I think it shows up in the quality of the design -- very cool.

For anyone else considering any major landscaping, I highly recommend getting some help. The design itself was cheap ($150) and the designer thought of some things I would never have come up with like putting the water feature in the center, keeping but modifying the fire pit area, and adding a seating wall. That's the value of perspective. I might swap out some of her recommended plants and trees, but for the most part I like the design. Thoughts?

No comments: